KCL specialises in Oasis LMF services, but can do a whole lot more!
‘hands on’ means that we can work at all levels: from technology strategy to actual implementation of software, processes and systems. This approach allows us to solve client problems rapidly and for less than it would cost them to do it in-house.
– Hands-on Software Development Management consulting and interim/contract assignments includes:
- Software development and architecture.
- Management of teams and software development/technology departments
- Project/Programme management (including Scrum). Full or part time. A particular speciality is fitting project methodologies to projects and client needs
- Process work including standards, customisation of processes, creation of fitted project life-cycles
- Implementation of systems to support processes (issue/defect management systems, source control management systems, etc) – from selection to deployment, training and support. A particular speciality is selection and deployment of open source systems.
- System/technology selection to fit client requirements.